The plant manufacturing products of aluminum is located in village Mashkovo, Moscow Region. The main activity of the aluminum plant is recycling non-ferrous scrap.
High-tech equipment makes it possible to produce aluminum ingots in various forms, wire rod for steel deoxidation and electrical aluminum wire rod. The consumers of Alfa Group’s products are large Russian and foreign enterprises in the automotive industry, construction and metallurgy.
• 30,000 tons of aluminum wire/year and up to 60,000 tons of aluminum ingot/year.
• Secondary aluminum in shape of ingots, pyramids, pellets, and wire;
• Aluminum alloys according to GOST 295-98, GOST 1583-93, DIN and technical requirements of the customer.
• Aluminum wire according to GOST 13843-78, GOST 20967-75, internal technical requirements and technical requirements of the customer;
• Slag-inducing materials according to internal technical requirements.
Consumers of the products:
• Aluminum alloys: car manufacturers of the Russian Federation (ZMZ ОАО, AVTOVAZ PAO, KAMAZ PAO, AMO ZIL, etc.) and foreign plants (Honda Motor Company, Toyota Motor Corporation, Mitsubishi Motors, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., etc.);
• Aluminum alloys and wire for steel deoxidizing: Russian ironworks (MMK PAO, Northsteel PAO, NLMK PAO, Mechel PAO, EVRAZ NTMK AO, Ural steel АО, etc.).
• Electrical wire: cable companies of the Russian Federation (Moscow Cable Plant ООО, Rybinsk cable SP ООО, Dmitrov-Cable OOO, Kamsky cable ООО, Lyudinovocable АО, Smolensk Cable Plant ZAO, Tomsk cable ООО, etc.).